2. The Site and its content is owned by Henry Leung (the Owner) and protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
3. You are permitted to use the Site and its content in accordance with fair use (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use e.g. research, private study, education, parody, satire, criticism or review and news reporting).
4. In addition, you are hereby granted the following permissions subject to limitations: personal use of own likeness and editorial use.
PERSONAL USE OF OWN LIKENESS
5. Permission to use and reproduce the Site’s images of your own likeness for personal use. You may alter the images of your own likeness; if so, do not credit the Site nor include the Site's watermark in the image.
6. Permission to use and reproduce the Site’s images in an editorial manner relating to events that are newsworthy or of public interest. For editorial use, images may not be altered. A credit line “Photo by delightography.ca” shall be included adjacent to each image. You shall notify the Site of your editorial use.
7. Commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising, or merchandising use of the Site and its content is prohibited.
8. Pornographic, defamatory or otherwise unlawful use of the Site and its content is prohibited, whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with other material or subject matter.
9. Permissions granted may be revoked at any time.
10. The Site does not have any model release for the Site’s content.
11. The Owner disclaims all express or implied warranties of any kind regarding the Site and its content. Your use of the Site and its content is at your own risk. The Owner shall not be liable for any damage, cost, or loss in connection to the use of the Site and its content.
12. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Owner and the Site harmless from and against any claim, action, damage, liability, cost or expense in connection with your use of the Site and its content.